Unleash Human Potential
Top Strategies for Improving Behavior, Performance, and Workplace Culture
Dr. Diane Hamilton
Behavioral Expert, Author, Speaker and Consultant
A sought-after expert in emotional intelligence and behavioral science with nearly four decades of real-world experience, Dr. Hamilton is the creator of the Curiosity Code Index® and the author of four books sold worldwide. She is a thought leader in the fields of leadership, sales, marketing, management, engagement, personality, curiosity, and motivation and is known for increasing engagement, improving productivity and reducing conflict.
|Condition:||New with defects : |
A brand-new, unused, and unworn item. Possible cosmetic imperfections range from natural colour variations to scuffs, cuts or nicks, hanging threads or missing buttons that occasionally occur during the manufacturing or delivery process. The apparel may contain irregular or mismarked size tags. The item may be missing the original packaging materials (such as original box or tag). New factory seconds and/or new irregular items may fall into this category. The original tags may or may not be attached. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“NEW, BUT HAS SIGNS OF AGED SHOES. ORIGINAL BOX HASN'T TOP”|
|Style:||Fashion Sneakers||US Shoe Size (Men's):||7|
|Brand:||adidas||Width:||Medium (D, M)|
|UPC:||Does not apply|
- NIKE AIR JORDAN ULTRA FLY 2 MENS TRAINERS SNEAKERS MENS SHOES
- Nike Satire L Black/Black-Anthracite 654431-002 Men's SZ 8
- Faux Fur Women Winter Warm Snow Boots Leather Hidden Heel Knee High Boots #
- FRYE Boots Melissa Trapunto Black FullGrain Leather Riding Boots 76442 SZ 6 $378
- Aquatalia Sweetie Boot - Women's Size 7.5M, Black
- WOMENS GENTLY WORN "EASY SPIRIT 360" BLACK WEAVED ELASTIC SLIP ONS SIZE 11 M EUC
- 2017 Womens Spring Patent Leather Pointed Toe Crystal Loafers Flats Casual Shoes
- NEW ROCKPORT WOMENS TOTAL MOTION 30MM SMOKING LOAFER
- Women's Shoes Clarks Indigo Valley Lounge Loafers 04101 Black Pony Hair *New*
- New MARC JACOBS Size 7 REBEL MOUSE Black Studded Ballet Flats Shoes 37
- 2015 Jul Nike Roshe One Flyknit Women's Training Running Shoes 704927-801 Sz 7.5
- PUMA Women's Pulse XT Core Running Sneaker Quarry/Gray Violet/White 8 B US
- Durango Boot Women's RD3593 13" Crush
- Merrell Jungle Moc Performance Shoes Women's Sz 7.5 Red Slip On Outdoor Casual
- ALEGRIA KEL-323 KELI MIDNIGHT GARDEN WOMENS SHOES CLOGS SZ 39 NEW
- Scuderia Ferrari Heritage Chronograph - Black & Yellow
- $60 Crocs Mens Beach Line Slip On Boat Loafer Shoes, Smoke/Pearl White, US 9
- ECCO Fashion Sneaker Casual Street Leather Brown US 11 11.5
- Jutti Wedding Men Shoes Ethnic Khussa Indian Handmade Loafers & Slip Ons US 6
- Skechers Men's Noven - Caspen, Casual, Navy, 12 US M
- Journee Collection Women's Grey Suede Booties Size 6.5 M US
- Not Rated Vixeny Ankle Booties-Women's size 7.5 Black
- Blowfish Womens Dazzy Closed Toe Ankle Fashion Boots, Black, Size 8.0 zG8o
- Dolce Vita Slade Ankle Bootie - Women's Size 9.5 - Taupe
- Naturalizer Natural Soul Cesta Brown Ankle Boots Heels Oxford Shoe Size 7 cLOSeT
- Kenneth Cole Mens Ankle Boots KM44512SUTAU Arc-Tic Season Taupe
- NIKE AIR MAX 1 WOVEN SP Sz 9-10.5 WHITE BLACK POMAGRANATE 651321-106
- AUTH PRADA SAFFIANO PENNY LOAFER SHOES 2DD001 BLUE NEW US 10
- Man/Woman Spring Step Domain (Men's) Great variety Let our goods go to the world have fun
- LEMS Mariner Walnut Women's Leather Boat Shoe Zero Drop Minimal Sz 6.5 US 38 EU
- NIKE Lunarglide 2 Men's Running Shoes Black Red Flywire Size 10.5
- Asics Gel-Super J33 2 Mens Premium Sports Shoes
- Men shoes plus snow boots winter fleece outdoor warm leather shoes fashion boots
- Puma The Ren Winter Hiker Sneaker Boots Black Nubuck Gum Sole Mens Size 9 42 New
- Clarks Original Desert Boots Beeswax Brown Leather Lug Sole Boot 12 mens
- Danner Combat Hiker Boots Mens Sz 7 Brown Suede Made In Portland USA Vibram
- BED STU Cobbler Series Boots Goodyear Black Distressed Leather Men's 10.5 1/2
- Christian Louboutin Black Pigalle Spikes 120 Leather Stiletto Heels Pumps Size EU 39.5 (Approx. US 9.5) Regular (M, B)
- Valentino Multicolor Rockstud Pumps Size US 6
- Christian Louboutin Blue/Black Plaid 3607416528318 Sneakers Size EU 43.5 (Approx. US 13.5) Regular (M, B)
- New Nike Air Max 90 Ultra 2.0 Essential White Black 875695-100 Mens US 11
- MUST SEE FABULOUS NWT $159.99 2016 New Balance 3020 BOOT BM3020BC 11 D
- Rockport Mens Dressports Luxe Bike Toe Slip On Oxford- Pick SZ/Color.
- P.W. Minor Mens Quartz Stable Walker, Black (11630)
- Puma Fenty By Rihanna Womens Bow Creeper Sandal Natural Oatmeal 365794-03 7.5us
The Curiosity Code
The Key to Unlocking Human Potential
Improving Behavior and Performance
Maximize Potential with Dr. Diane Hamilton’s Curiosity Code System
Researcher, author and nationally syndicated radio show host Dr. Diane Hamilton has developed a new assessment to determine the things that impact curiosity, titled the Curiosity Code Index (CCI). Praised by CEOs as “the ultimate assessment to help individuals and organizations improve engagement, innovation and productivity.”
The CCI is the first assessment of its kind. After years of research and through interviewing top business thought leaders, Dr. Hamilton has designed this assessment to go along with her book Cracking the Curiosity Code. Hamilton’s research found the key to improving factors associated with productivity, begining with improving curiosity. Click through the tabs above to begin exploring the Curiosity Code System!
Cracking The Curiosity Code
The Book That Started It All
Everyone is born curious. So, what happens? Why do some people become less curious than others? In Dr. Diane Hamilton’s provocative new book, she uncovers the next movement to enhance human performance, a critical and direct link to improving motivation and communication-based issues that challenge organizations. By learning what things inhibit our natural levels of curiosity, we can learn ways to become open to experiencing opportunities.
Drawing on decades of research and incorporating interviews from some of the top leaders of our time, Hamilton examines the factors that influence curiosity including fear, assumptions, technology, and environment (FATE). This timely book gives critical advice for how to overcome the factors that hold individuals and organizations back from achieving their full potential. Cracking the Curiosity Code is intended for everyone in today’s modern workplace.
Discover Factors That Limit Curiosity
What Is The Curiosity Code Index?
For individuals, leaders, and companies to be successful, they must determine the things that hold curiosity hostage. Think of the most innovative companies and you will notice they employ people who do not accept the status quo, they evolve with the times, they look for problems to solve, and focus on asking questions. Healthy conflict and engagement are essential. It’s time to cultivate a culture of curiosity and innovation.
The Curiosity Code Index (CCI) will provide an action plan to transform individuals and organizations to help improve areas impacted by curiosity, including innovation, engagement, creativity, and productivity. By developing curiosity and the ability communicate without fear of repercussions, second-guessing, or judgmental response, employees can be better aligned and emotionally committed to their jobs, which in turn, can lead to improved productivity.
Get Certified To Train The CoDe Yourself
CCI Certification for HR and Training Professionals
How do you help your employees overcome the things that hold them back from developing their natural curiosity? In order to fully unleash the leadership and innovation that resides within each of us, and within our workforce, we need to know that curiosity is integral to all we do in life. Be a part of the next movement to enhance human performance, motivation, and communication-based issues that challenge your organization.
Become CCI certified to guide employees through the assessment process so your organization can begin to formulate company-wide initiatives and strategies to unleash its collective ability. Improve innovation, levels of engagement, and leadership potential. Discover how to measure the major factors of curiosity so you can take the necessary action to help your employees regain their childlike curiosity and outperform the competition.
7 Tips for Improving Employee Engagement
What could you do with 40% more time to be productive? That's just what you'll free up if you can stop dealing with workplace conflict. When your employees are engaged, they have an emotional commitment to your organization and its goals. Not only does engagement make for a more productive workplace, but Gallup estimates the cost of disengagement at $550 billion annually in the U.S. Let Dr. Diane Hamilton help you save money, time, and headaches by improving employee engagement.
You'll also receive notifications of new episodes of Take the Lead with Dr. Diane Hamilton.